The Cub Cadet XT2 107 has a steering wheel so it's easy to operate and control. The XT2 107 delivers true zero-turn manoeuvrability with steering wheel control over all four wheels you get unmatched stability on steep and diverse terrain - and anywhere else. The dedicated dual hydrostatic rear-wheel transmission delivers effortless zero-turn control, synchronized with the steering to reduce turf damage which means that you can expect superior performance and an enviable lawn.
The powerful and reliable Cub Cadet EFI engine gives you reliable performance and power with significant fuel efficiency. Setting new standards in comfort and strength the Cub Cadet EFI engine uses up to 25% less fuel versus standard carburetted engines.
Engine Cub Cadet OHV
Engine displacement (cm3) 679 cm³
Rated power (kW/min-1) 13.1 / 2,700
Cylinders V-TWIN dual cylinder
Fuel tank capacity(l) 10.5 l
Lubrication Full-pressure with spin-on oil filter
Transmission Dual Hydrostatic
Speed (max) Infinitely variable
Control Dual foot pedal control
Cruise Control Standard
Mowing area (m2/h) 10,000
Cutting width / Cutting height 107 cm / 38 - 100 mm
Cutting options 3-in-1 Option
Number of blades 2
Deck Engagement Electric PTO
Deck height positions 8
Deck wheels 2
Wash nozzle / mulching plug Standard / standard
Grass bag capacity (l) – / (19C70020OEM)
Front bumper / – / –
Turning radius (cm) Zero cm
Wheels (front/rear) 13'' x 5'' / 18'' x 8.5''
Wheel bearings Sleeve bearings
Easy entry frame Standard
Battery 12 V / 230 CCA
Hourmeter / Serviceminder Standard
Safety systems Operator presence, brake switch, deck clutch switch
Seat type High back
Seat adjustment Quick adjuster lever
Steering wheel Comfort
Tool box / 12 V plug Standard
Mow in reverse Standard
Battery charger 196-967-678
Noise values 88 / 98 / 100
Vibration value body (K-factor) (m/s2) 1 / 0.5 m/s²
Virbration value hand-arm (K-factor) (m/s2) 5 / 1.5 m/s²
Dimensions (L / W / H) (cm) 203 / 116 / 118
Weight net (kg) 234 kg
A WHOLE HOST OF BENEFITS
- Lower fuel costs (uses up to 25% less than carburetor engines that deliver comparable performance) saving you both time and money when you refuel.
- Large engine displacement for miles of mowing power: 679 cm3.
- Engine no longer requires a manual choke. Simply take a seat, push the start button and get mowing.
- Improved driving characteristics (cold running performance, power consumption, no afterburning or continued running).
- Less servicing required and reduced likelihood of warranty claims thanks to direct fuel injection. No carburetor to drain, so you save on maintenance.
- Eco-friendly due to reduced emissions, fewer visible fumes
- Simple troubleshooting and diagnostic system for direct fuel injection lets dealers service models faster.