The XT2 PR106ie features the Cub Cadet Tight Turn xTreme, where a turning radius of 17cm provides unsurpassed manoeuverability in tight places and around the garden. The powerful and reliable Cub Cadet EFI engine gives you reliable performance and power with significant fuel efficiency. Setting new standards in comfort and strength the Cub Cadet EFI engine uses up to 25% less fuel versus standard carburetted engines. It also features a 106cm / 42” cutting deck able to cut up to 8,000 m2 per hour. The XT2 PR106ie features a 106cm / 42" cutting deck, able to cut up to 8,000 m2 per hour. The integrated bag full system identifies when the large 320 litre bag is at capacity and the electronic bag lift means that emptying it couldn’t be easier. The innovative machine even has a Bluetooth® app, called Cub Connect, which keeps track of inspections and servicing. The optional anti-dust system protects against swirling grass and dust.
ENGINE XT2 PR106ie
Engine Cub Cadet EFI
Engine displacement (cm3) 679
Rated power (kW/min-1) 16.5 / 2,150
Cylinders V-TWIN dual cylinder
Fuel tank capacity(l) 9.5
Lubrication Fully pressurised with spin on oil filter
Speed (max) Infinitely variable
Control Foot pedal control
Cruise Control Standard
Mowing area (m2/h) 8,000 m²/h
Cutting width / Cutting height 106cm (42'') / 25-100 mm
Cutting options 3 in 1 Option
Number of blades 2
Deck Engagement Electric PTO
Deck height positions 12
Deck wheels 2 Ball / 2 Narrow
Wash nozzle / mulching plug Standard / Accessory available Kit (196-550-000) & Blades (196-560-000)
Grass bag capacity (l) 320 l / -
Bag lever / hardtop Electric / Plastic
Bag full indicator Standard / Accessory available (196-552-000)
Grass bag capacity (l) 320 l / -
Front axle Heavy-duty cast-iron
Front bumper Single tube
Turning radius (cm) TIGHT TURN xTREME 17cm (6.6'')
Wheels (front/rear) 15 x 6 / 18 x 8.5
Wheel bearings Sleeve bearings
Easy entry frame Fully robotically-welded frame
Battery 12V Heavy-Duty
Headlights LED High Ilumination
System monitor package Cub Connect Bluetooth® App
Safety systems Neutral start, operator presence, brake pedal lock, RevTEK™ reverse mowing technology
Seat type High Back Seat Cub Cadet
Seat adjustment Lever, angled, 10 slide
Steering wheel Ergo Softgrip Black
Tool box / 12 V plug Standard / Standard
Mow in reverse Standard
Battery charger Accessory available (196-559-000)
Noise values 88 / 98 / 100
Vibration value body (K-factor) (m/s2) 1 / 0.5
Virbration value hand-arm (K-factor) (m/s2) 5 / 1.5
Dimensions (L / W / H) (cm) 250 / 100 / 118
Weight net (kg) 253
A WHOLE HOST OF BENEFITS
- Lower fuel costs (uses up to 25% less than carburetor engines that deliver comparable performance) saving you both time and money when you refuel.
- Large engine displacement for miles of mowing power: 679 cm3.
- Engine no longer requires a manual choke. Simply take a seat, push the start button and get mowing.
- Improved driving characteristics (cold running performance, power consumption, no afterburning or continued running).
- Less servicing required and reduced likelihood of warranty claims thanks to direct fuel injection. No carburetor to drain, so you save on maintenance.
- Eco-friendly due to reduced emissions, fewer visible fumes
- Simple troubleshooting and diagnostic system for direct fuel injection lets dealers service models faster.