The S481 HP hand-propelled lawnmower is powered by a Mountfield ST45 140cc overhead valve 4 stroke engine. With an easy to start recoil rope system, this quiet yet powerful mower will give many years of trouble-free mowing.
Adjusting the height of cut is quick and easy using a centralised height adjuster with 6 preset cutting positions ranging from 26mm to 72mm.
The 60 litre grass collector easily lifts off the back of the mower for emptying and has an indicator to show when it is full. The mower can be used without the collector, if you wish to leave the cuttings. Also included is a mulching plug, there is no need to collect the grass, you can recycle the grass clippings back into the lawn, saving you time, money and effort.
This great mower is very easy to use and extremely economical to run. With a robust steel chassis, which is powder coated in 'Mountfield Red', it will give you many years of service and have your lawn looking very neat and tidy in no time.
The 48cm cutting width makes this mower ideal for moderate sized lawns up to 40m x 40m.
- A high-quality but affordable petrol rotary-mower from a long-established and trusted Brand
- Powerful but clean-burning and fuel-efficient four-stroke OHV engine from Mountfield themselves
- Capable of either bagging or mulching grass-clippings
- Simple single-lever cutting-height adjustment mechanism
- Powder-coated sheet-steel deck confers rugged strength and robustness
- 'Bag full' indicator lets you know when the catcher's at capacity
- Hand-propelled - great for obstacle-packed lawns